Scholarships will be available for participating graduate students and post-docs, as follows:
- $100 Registration Discount for ALL student/Post-docs submitting an accepted abstract. Discount is applied towards presenting author’s registration only.
- $500 Scholarship for ALL students/Post-docs selected for oral presentation. Scholarships will be paid at the end of the symposium, if you are present.
- $250 Scholarship for students/Post-docs selected for outstanding posters. Awards will be presented and scholarships will be paid at the end of the symposium, if you are present.
- Scholarships for travel and registration will be awarded for accepted abstract submissions from under-represented minority institutions, based on quality of the abstract and funding available. Scholarships will be paid at the end of the symposium, if you are present.
Iowa State University has a strong commitment to under-represented and under-served groups in the biological, microbiological, and veterinary sciences. They offer services to women, under-represented minorities, and persons with disabilities and encourage them to attend and participate in meetings and symposiums. We will provide scholarships for travel and registration for accepted abstract submissions from under-represented minority institutions, based on the quality of abstract and funding available. Scholarships will be awarded at the end of the symposium if you are present.
We are accepting abstract submissions for both oral and poster presentations. Submissions are open to vaccine-related topics in the following Session Categories:
- SESSION I: Antigenic Variations of Viruses
- SESSION II: Immune Correlates of Protection
- SESSIONS III: Insights From Bioinformatics and Computational/Systems Biology
- SESSION IV: B Cell Immunity Issues For Vaccine Design
- SESSION V: Strategies to Enhance Immune Responses and Vaccine Efficacy
- SESSION VI: Hot Topics/ Late Breakers
(Abstracts in the Session VI: Hot Topics/ Late Breakers category may be submitted until October 1, 2015. NO scholarships will be available for presenters in this category)
- SESSION VII: Insights From Structural Biology
Posters can be any dimension or style, but should generally fit a 4′ x 4′ space.
Submit an Abstract:
- Access Form
- Fill it out
- Hit “Submit”
All abstracts must be submitted prior to August 1, 2015. You will be notified of your acceptance by August 15, 2015, and all accepted presenters must be registered and paid for the symposium by October 1, 2015 or be deleted from the program.
**Hot Topics/Late Breaker Abstracts must be submitted prior to October 1, 2015. You will be notified of your acceptance by October 14, 2015, and all accepted presenters in this category must be registered and paid for the symposium by October 21, 2015 or be deleted from the program. There will be no scholarships paid for presenters in this category.